Death, Injury Or Illness Due To Fault Of Another
Being injured or sick is not only physically painful, it can affect you and your family’s finances, quality of life and emotional well-being. Worse, when a loved one dies because of the fault of another, the financial and emotional burden on family and friends is enormous. Corporations, hospitals and insurance companies have teams of lawyers and investigators working for their interests from the moment an accident or mistake happens – you deserve the same.
If you suffer an injury or illness, you need a committed and compassionate lawyer to review and investigate your case and prepare a strategy to help achieve the best result for you and your family. Our lawyers offer you an unmatched team that works towards the best results for you or a family member who died, was injured or made ill due to any of the following:
- Medical or other professional mistakes
- Nursing home negligence
- Car, bike and pedestrian accidents
- Trucking accidents
- Slip or trip-and-falls
- Dangerous worksites
- Dangerous products
- Contaminated foods
- Dog bites
Here is a list of some recent results achieved for our clients:
- $3,000,000 for a 48-year-old client who was injured due to a contraindicated post-operative dosage of an anti-coagulant.
- $2,400,000 for an 11-year-old client who was run over by a construction truck.
- $1,500,000 for a group of 13 gymnasts who were sexually abused by their coach.
- $1,100,000 for a 50-year-old client who was hit by a car while bicycling.
- $900,000 for a 52-year-old client who was misdiagnosed with breast cancer.
- $750,000 for a 16-year-old client who was sexually abused by a high school teacher.
- $650,000 for a 27-year-old client on whom an episiotomy was improperly performed
- $565,000 for a 49-year-old client who tripped over a hidden step inside a bathroom.
- $450,000 for a mother and daughter who were trapped in an elevator for almost two days.
- $300,000 for a 52-year-old client injured when a trailer on a semi-truck raked over the hood and roof of his car and dragged it 100 feet.