Sophisticated Representation For Real Estate Clients
At the offices of Ekl, Williams & Provenzale LLC, our attorneys have vast experience helping clients with simple to complex real estate legal needs. We represent individuals, families, developers and businesses with various real estate matters. Our customized approach and attention to detail allow us to give real estate clients truly personalized legal strategies.
You can learn more about how our proven litigators can help by scheduling your consultation at our Lisle office. We represent clients across DuPage County and the Chicago metropolitan area. Throughout the process, you will work closely with the same knowledgeable attorney. You can schedule your consultation by calling us at 630-366-0837.
Trusted Legal Help For A Variety Of Real Estate Matters
Our full spectrum of real estate representation includes:
- Commercial real estate cases, including commercial/retail leasing, landlord/tenant issues, zoning and permitting, acquisitions and sales
- Land development involving new construction and financing for retail and multifamily development
- Buying, selling and closing commercial and residential properties
- Purchase agreements
- Community associations, including condo and townhome associations and property management companies
Experienced Litigators For Real Estate Disputes And Lawsuits
Our firm advocates for clients facing these real estate litigation needs.
- Quiet title actions
- Boundary disputes
- We represent Associations & Management Companies with their commercial and residential Landlord and tenant disputes
- Real estate contract disputes
- Eminent domain actions
- Foreclosures/mechanic’s liens
Learn More In Your Consultation
In your first meeting, we will answer your questions and give you a reasonable idea of what to expect from your case. You can call us now at 630-366-0837 to set up your consultation. Alternatively, we can also be reached by using the contact form.