Protecting Your Interests With Skilled Business And Commercial Litigation
As a business owner or executive, you face the challenge of balancing a variety of responsibilities throughout each day. Focusing on these responsibilities can be even more difficult if you are also contending with a legal dispute. If your business is facing or bringing forth a lawsuit, you need a knowledgeable litigator who can protect your interests.
At Ekl, Williams & Provenzale LLC, our attorneys aggressively represent clients in various civil litigation cases. We regularly practice in the areas of real estate, estates, probate administration, contracts, commercial litigation, intellectual property and trade secrets, corporate governance, conflicts and class actions. Our highly skilled litigators will work together with you to help ensure a solid legal strategy. You can call us now at 630-366-0837 to schedule your consultation.
Seeking A Path To Resolution
We can counsel you through mediation, negotiation and arbitration trials, settlements and appeals, striving to obtain the best possible results for you. From the moment you retain our services, our commitment to providing you with outstanding representation is unparalleled.
We can handle your business litigation needs with many types of disputes, such as:
- Business litigation cases concerning partnership and shareholder disputes
- Commercial litigation disputes regarding business account collections and purchase and sale of goods, materials or services contracts
- Trademark, copyright and trade secret disputes
- Commercial real estate disputes
- Employment contract and noncompete litigation
- Breach of contract and contract disputes
- Mechanic’s liens
Representing Your Business Contracts
We work with all types of clients, including small to medium companies, individual entrepreneurs and consumers, to negotiate, draft and review a broad range of business contracts, including:
- Purchase agreements
- Lease agreements
- Employment contracts
- Severance agreements
- Noncompete/nonsolicitation and confidentiality agreements
- Supply contracts