Learn About The Firm
Ekl, Williams & Provenzale LLC is a boutique law firm with a team of experienced litigators who have more than 150 years of combined experience in law practice. We were founded in 1976, and our core principles have always been: excellence and professionalism in the pursuit of justice for every client. We offer vigorous advocacy is our commitment to individuals and businesses in a broad range of civil matters, real estate disputes, estate litigation, personal injury claims, criminal defense and numerous commercial law concerns.
Our practice areas include:
- Commercial and business disputes
- Legal issues related to real estate
- Defense from criminal charges involving a felony, misdemeanor, DUI, or traffic offense
- Injuries caused by the negligence of another, including car accidents and slip-and-fall accidents
- Injuries or deaths due to mistakes by a medical professional
- Civil rights matters, including First Amendment freedoms, police abuse cases and education or employment discrimination.
- Administrative law proceedings
- Probate litigation and will contests
As a practicing law firm in the Chicago metropolitan area and collar counties since 1976, our lawyers at Ekl, Williams & Provenzale LLC are skilled at handling criminal and civil cases. Our lawyers dedicate their professional lives to providing superior legal representation to all clients. With a history of successful cases, the experienced attorneys Ekl, Williams & Provenzale LLC will aggressively work to protect your rights at competitive rates.
Our Criminal Defense Practice
Here are a few examples of our success in the area of criminal defense:
- Exonerated a former DuPage County assistant state’s attorney of accusations that he conspired to fabricate a confession of a convicted felon implicated in the abduction, rape and murder of an 11-year-old Naperville girl.
- Exonerated a local chief of police of accusations that he conspired to allow gambling at a tavern in his municipality.
- Exonerated a local municipal official of allegations that he abused his stepdaughter.
- Exonerated a childcare worker of an accusation that she murdered a baby in her care.
A Long History Of Success In Civil Cases
We have helped our clients get the best possible outcomes for many civil rights cases, such as:
- Obtaining a judgment in a federal court for over $300,000 for a local municipal client from one of its former municipal officials for breaching the fiduciary duties of his municipal office; this is believed to be the highest ever judgment against a municipal official for breach of fiduciary duty.
- Recovering a multimillion-dollar settlement for the family of a woman killed by a police officer who fell asleep at the wheel of his squad car.
- Recovering a multimillion-dollar settlement for hundreds of employees who worked in a local county building and became sick from toxins released in the building’s air. At the time, this was the largest toxic tort settlement ever in Illinois.
- Recovering millions of dollars in settlements for individuals and families injured in various accidents involving automobiles, premises and job-related activities.
Learn More By Contacting The Firm
At Ekl, Williams & Provenzale LLC, our lawyers represent various clients throughout the greater Chicagoland area in a variety of practice areas. Each team member has an extensive understanding of the litigation process that they will use to craft a unique approach to fit every client’s needs. From government agencies to large corporations, we have the necessary skills and experience to gain the outcome you desire.