About The Firm
We are the law firm of Ekl Williams & Provenzale LLC, a boutique team of experienced litigators with almost 150 years of combined experience in law practice. Originally founded in 1976, our core principles have always been: excellence and professionalism in the pursuit of justice for every client. Vigorous advocacy is our commitment to individuals and businesses in a broad range of civil matters, real estate disputes, estate litigation, personal injury claims, criminal defense and numerous commercial law concerns. Our practice areas include:
- Commercial and business disputes
- Real estate legal issues
- Felony/misdemeanor/DUI/traffic defense
- Car accidents/slip-and-fall accidents
- Injuries or deaths due to medical mistakes
- Civil rights matters, including First Amendment freedoms, police abuse cases and education or employment discrimination.
- Administrative law proceedings
- Probate estates/will contests
As a practicing law firm in the Chicago metropolitan area and collar counties since 1976, our lawyers at Ekl Williams & Provenzale are skilled at handling both criminal and civil cases. Our lawyers dedicate their professional lives to providing superior legal representation to all clients. With a history of successful cases, Ekl Williams & Provenzale will provide you with experienced attorneys who will aggressively work to protect your rights at competitive rates.
Noteworthy cases and clients of the firm have included the following.
- Successfully exonerated a former DuPage county assistant state’s attorney of accusations that he conspired to fabricate a confession of a convicted felon implicated in the abduction, rape and murder of an 11-year-old Naperville girl.
- Successfully exonerated a local chief of police of accusations that he conspired to allow gambling at a tavern in his municipality.
- Successfully exonerated a local municipal official of allegations that he abused his stepdaughter.
- Successfully exonerated a child care worker of an accusation that she murdered a baby in her care.
- Successfully obtained a judgment in a federal court for over $300,000 for a local municipal client from one of its former municipal officials for breaching the fiduciary duties of his municipal office; this is believed to be the highest ever judgment against a municipal official for breach of fiduciary duty.
- Successfully recovered a multimillion-dollar settlement for the family of a woman killed by a police officer who fell asleep at the wheel of his squad car.
- Successfully recovered a multimillion-dollar settlement for hundreds of employees who worked in a local county building and became sick from toxins released in the building’s air. At the time, this was the largest toxic tort settlement ever in Illinois.
- Successfully recovered millions of dollars in settlements for individuals and families injured in various accidents involving automobiles, premises and job-related activities.
Our lawyers at Ekl Williams & Provenzale represent a variety of clients throughout the greater Chicagoland area. Each of our team members has an extensive understanding of the litigation process with a unique approach to fit every client’s needs. From government agencies to large corporations, we have the necessary skills and experience to gain the outcome you desire.